Get Immediate Results in MathJoin now to get started with free materials!
- Del Valle Algebra I students realized over 71% mastery of most difficult concepts when taught using the Tabor Rotation Framework for small-group instruction compared to 30% mastery without Tabor Rotation.
- 3rd Grade students at Hembree Springs Elementary are scoring 32% higher on district and national tests after Tabor Rotation was implemented in their classrooms.
- Over 1/3 of the 5th grade students’ scores at Mimosa Elementary, Fulton County Schools, were at 8thgrade levels!
- After one semester of implementation, Manor High School, Manor ISD, saw huge gains with their students and saved them from a low-performing status!
- After 3 years of consistent math instruction using Tabor Rotation, Burchett Elementary in Spring ISD shot to the top of their district with distinguished scores & almost 30 commended performances in math in 5th grade.
- After one year of implementation, Roberts Elementary 3rd grade advanced academic performance scores increased by 9%. 4th graders meeting standards increased by 18% and Economically Disadvantaged student’s scores at 4th grade increased by over 32%!
- Lake Nona High School, Orange County Public Schools, went to #1 in their district and #10 high school in the state after just one semester of using Tabor Rotation!
- Tabor Teachers become Teachers of the Year! Some recent winners are Shelby Auman, Teacher of the Year for Mendel Elementary; Ana Perez, Jane Long Elementary; Lori Simmons, Roberts Elementary; Allyson Lara. Fleming Elementary; Charles Bucher, Fairview Junior High; Karen Chauvin, Fairview Junior High.