Get ResultsJoin now to get started!
- Fifth grade students’ scores at Mimosa Elementary, Fulton County Schools, were at 8th grade levels!
- After one semester of implementation, Manor High School, Manor ISD, saw huge gains with their students and saved them from a low-performing status!
- Burchett Elementary in Spring ISD shot to the top of their district with distinguished scores & almost 30 commended performances in math in 5th grade.
- After one year of implementation, Roberts Elementary 3rd grade advanced academic performance scores increased by 9%. 4th graders meeting standards increased by 18% and Economically Disadvantaged student’s scores at 4th grade increased by over 32%!
- Lake Nona High School, Orange County Public Schools, went to #1 in their district and #10 high school in the state after just one semester of using Tabor Rotation!
- Tabor Teachers become Teachers of the Year! Some of this year’s winners are Shelby Auman, Teacher of the Year for Mendel Elementary; Ana Perez, Jane Long Elementary; Lori Simmons, Roberts Elementary, Fleming Elementary, Allyson Lara.
- Sub-populations of schools gain when their teachers are using Tabor Rotation — click and view!
- The impact of Tabor Rotation, after just one semester of implementation, is AMAZING…click here to see!
- Tabor Results PowerPoint
- 2011-12 Tabor Rotation Research & Results